Monday, February 1, 2021

Weight loss slump

Hi all. I’m not sure if this is the right thread to talk in but I have been in a slump for a long time. Probably since this time last year, I’ve been feeling so down. I’m not sure how to describe it. I’ve gone from 165/170 to the 180’s and I reached 190 today. I am so scared to be in the 200 and just hit that number on the scale. I WANT to lose the weight so bad but I feel like I can’t bring myself to do it. I’ve honestly lost all motivation and just drive in general. I can barely keep my room clean and I just feel like I can’t even bring myself to workout. But I want to so bad. I buy workout clothing and equipment in hopes it’ll get me to move around but it’s hard. There’s periods of time where I’ll calorie count for a couple days and then give up again. Some nights I binge on accident. I hate the way I look in the mirror. Well this morning I went for a walk and I realized how big my fingers have gotten. That’s where I thought that something really needs to change. Where do I start?

submitted by /u/kimberlyyu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cwL9u0

No comments:

Post a Comment