Friday, March 5, 2021

[ADVICE NEEDED] Serious weight loss advice for myself

Current status- 203lbs/5ft7in/21yrs/M

(Sorry for my bad English in advance, not a native speaker)

I started going to gym 2 years ago when my weight was 192 lbs and initially I lost considerable amount of weight(15lbs) in a month doing cardio mostly and was on my way towards my goal, but i became overconfident and acquired bad eating habits that resulted in nullification of all my hard work, as a result of demotivation i quit gym. My situation worsened and i gained even more weight, again i said enough is enough and joined the gym, this time i weighed 196 lbs, did everything right but results were not visible like last time even in two months, i became demotivated again and started eating junk foods (worth 1500 calories at a time) at an alarming rate, all the constraints that i had put (no sugar, no carbs ) over my diet became nonexistent, all this combined with my grandfather's recent death lead me to serious depression and i became mentally unstable for more than 5 months where i had no control over my life, i am in college so my grades were also affected.

But from last 2 months, i am taking my life seriously and this time i want to make things right for sure. I have been reading few self help books lately and one thing that i have learned from them is that no war is won without a proper strategy. All those time where i spent hours in gym sweating and going hard on myself resulted in nothing because my strategy was poor and non-existent, my diet was shit and my discipline was a joke. Hence this time i am asking for your advice, any advice or strategy regarding diet, exercise, discipline or anything that you can give to this amateur to help in his weight loss journey. Please.

submitted by /u/Ercrab299792458
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uVTZbj

No comments:

Post a Comment