Monday, March 22, 2021

Amazes Me How Obsessed People are With Women's Weight

Everything is going swimmingly with my weight loss journey since having my baby over 5 months ago now - as of this posting I have lost 20lbs and only have around 10 more to lose.

However...

It amazes me how many people comment on your weight and have no issue with saying such direct comments to you about it!!

When I was still showing some major belly fat and just returned to work after maternity leave, I had a woman come up to me and ask me "Are you pregnant?" LIKE W.T.F.

Now that I am losing more, people say things like: "You are looking better!" (What - did I look ill before?) or my dad who before he even said hi to me the other day said "How much do you weigh now?" (UH WOW) and "You are starting to get your figure back".

During the whole weight loss process more than one person has said "You still have belly fat to lose.."

Why do people think it is okay to openly make comments about someone's weight? It would be different if I brought up the conversations beforehand and those comments happened, but never once did I bring up anything about my weight. I have actually been pretty quiet about the whole thing because who wants to hear about my weight loss!? My husband is only person I have talked about it openly to but he sees me naked so he would figure it out anyway..

Have you all experienced frustrating comments about your weight with no notice? Especially any women out there who have had a baby or currently pregnant?

submitted by /u/RollingStone94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tKj3Ay

No comments:

Post a Comment