Tuesday, March 9, 2021

CICO is so great, and so annoying at the same time.

I'm starting my weight loss journey again, and feeling motivated! I'm ready to commit, and stop feeling self conscious about myself and just gross in general.

But. I must admit, I'm a little peeved by CICO right now.

In my mind, I've made some great changes in the past year after leaving my previous job. I used to work next door to a McDonald's and a Starbucks, so I was going to each at least once per week. Also snacking on candy and goodies clients would sometimes bring us.

Now, I rarely get fast food or Starbucks because I drive a large vehicle that doesn't fit through the drive thru. I also use sugar free coffee creamer, only drink coke zero if I have soda, and we rarely have bread or pasta in our house. I also don't drink much alcohol, but never did so I guess I can't count that.

But I still haven't lost any weight! I was hopeful that just these things would allow me to passively drop some pounds, but no. The problem is just because I'm not having these things labeled as "bad" like fast food and lattes, I'm still consuming calories, and actually working fewer hours so I'm probably less active. I eat huge quantities, which is my first goal to tackle, and I snack at night (usually it's fruit though!).

I guess this was just me ranting to get it off my chest, because I naively feel like I should be rewarded for cutting these things out, while still eating a crap load of other food.

submitted by /u/Roonytoon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cdlJ2B

No comments:

Post a Comment