Thursday, March 11, 2021

Frustrated with plateaus and setbacks

I’ve been on a weight loss journey for the past 4 years. In the past 3 I have been living in Japan transplanted from the US. I was able to get away from most of my bad fast food habits that I relied on in the states and found a nice cardio gym to work out at. I try to spend as much time being active as I can with running, cycling or pole dancing. However, size here is a really big issue and I just can’t get any clothes that look good or make me feel good at my size here. I must stress, that this part is just awful.

I want to hit my goal weight before the end of spring, but I’ve been super frustrated that none of my recent efforts from the start of this year have seem to work. I’ve increased my vegetable intake while lowering carbs and have tried to restrict calories, but I get terrible headaches if I don’t get enough in my system or feel like I’m getting low blood sugar. I also am practicing baking for my café and can’t help but give into my cravings sometimes.

I just need some sort of advice or support on how to break this last barrier. Thanks.

submitted by /u/gymloser344
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tb1fhK

No comments:

Post a Comment