Monday, March 22, 2021

Gonna try this weight loss thing again...

So I, (23F) decided this morning I’m really going to do it this time. I’ve never posted on Reddit before but I guess I just wanted to document it somewhere. Last year I got out of an emotional abusive marriage in which I had already gained about 20lbs over where I’m most comfortable. This past year a lot has changed for me and I’ve put on about another 20lbs (mostly this winter) from just not paying attention honestly. With everything else, working out and eating right hasn’t really been at the forefront of my mind. Lately tho, I just feel like I have so much less energy and don’t feel good good in my own skin, even if I put a nice outfit on and do my hair and makeup. I know I know, I should love myself no matter what weight I am but Its not that I don’t have any self-love it’s just that I don’t feel good. I’ve struggled with my weight since high school, going back and forth between going to the gym and eating healthy religiously and just doing nothing at all. I’ve never really hit any fitness or weight goals I’ve ever set for myself and that almost makes it feels impossible even tho I know it can be done, I just have to be consistent and stick with it. I’ve always gotten discouraged in the past and gave up. I want to lose 40lbs and I’m GOING to do it this time. Thanks for reading, like I said I guess I just wanted a place where I can document this and have a little bit more accountability with myself. Maybe I’ll post about progress down the road😌

submitted by /u/Amethyn_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39612VE

No comments:

Post a Comment