Monday, March 8, 2021

I don't feel hungry anymore, instead my body starts feeling weak when I need food

Hi everyone, I'm not sure where else to talk about this but considering it has to do with food and my diet I figured this might be an okay place.

Since my teenage years I've always very quickly felt weak if I didn't eat enough. Kind of light headed, but mostly that I just wasn't able to do much until I ate something again. I'm now 22 and this hasn't gone away, it's actually gotten a bit worse.

I've lost 20kg in the past 6 months and my diet is very different from what it used to be. I eat very little, but not because I want to. My body doesn't really give me the feeling of hunger anymore. Instead, I start feeling dizzy and weak. That's the moment I know I should eat. When I do eat, I eat what I can. It's not like I eat little on purpose, my body just can't take that much food anymore.

This has been very annoying, because if I don't get something to eat the moment I start feeling weak, it will only become worse. Eventually leading to me not being able to do anything, and having to be dependent on my boyfriend to get me something. This doesn't happen all the time, since I often just get food and it's okay. But this is still a problem. I start feeling weak so quickly, I don't feel like this is normal.

Has anyone else experienced something like this? I can't help but wonder what's going on inside my body. I just want hunger cues again, not this annoying "Oh guess I'm weak now" feeling.

TL;DR

Instead of getting hunger cues, my body starts feeling very weak, and the moment that happens I have to eat something immediately or I will be left not being able to do anything.

EDIT: the 20kg weight loss was intentional, as I was obese before and am now in the healthy range

submitted by /u/StarnyArt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38hiplS

No comments:

Post a Comment