Saturday, March 6, 2021

I have no idea how to lose weight

Hi, i’m a long time watcher on this sub but i have never posted. I am a female (5’7) 160lb and i play basketball high level. I am not a very fat looking woman but i am too chubby that the scouts for college told me i need to drop 20lb for them to consider me for a scholarship.

The problem is i have no idea how to lose weight at all. When i try to follow basic rules such as CICO i just get hungry and binge eat. I need this scholarship and i am certain i would get it if i could drop this extra weight, so i was hoping you could drop any tips or things that have helped you for someone at the start of their weight loss journey.

also please excuse my poor english as this is not my first language and i have struggled with it for a while.

any tips would be great!

submitted by /u/Aggressive_Green1531
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sTGQOc

No comments:

Post a Comment