Monday, March 22, 2021

I would like if someone can review what I'm doing? Thank you!

So I'm 18 years old and I'm a girl. I'm around 5'7 and 73 kgs. So for a month I have been changing my diet and it wasn't until this week that I started counting calories and stuff. So currently I have been tracking my calorie intake and I try to keep it below 1400, I'm not sure how much I used to consume before since it's been a month I have started changing diet but I believe it was around 1800-1900 calories a day.

I go for a morning walk and walk 10,000 steps 4 times a week on an average. I burn around 450 calories give or take through this. Is that enough for weight loss? As you can probably tell I'm very new to all of this and pretty lost as well, this sub have taught me majority of what I know and I'd really appreciate id someone can help me figure out if I should reduce my calorie intake or burn more?

Also I have been meaning to try this workout routine, and I plan to do it 3 times a week, it's pretty aggressive and energetic so I believe that'll add to my burning, I have also thought about jumping rope, I have heard that helps a lot too. Any tips/advice/suggestions?

Thank you!❤️

submitted by /u/bhavya_wakes02
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cdS6iI

No comments:

Post a Comment