Sunday, March 7, 2021

I'm a diet soda addict and I can't stop. Advices?

I've lost over 88 lbs in the past 2 years and a half. I'm still trying to lose the last 15 pounds even though it's been a struggle. I became a diet coke Addict last year and I've been drinking it non stop every single day. I'm talking about 2 full bottles a day. Lately my urge to Binge has been through the roof, I watch eating videos to curb my hunger, I dream about what I would eat if I could binge all day and I believe that diet soda is what's causing all of it. However I can't stop it. If I don't have it in my house I go crazy, I wake up in the middle of the night wanting something sweet and when I have nothing to snack on or my soda to drink I lose my sh*t. It's like a drug addiction but it's messing with my weight loss journey and controls my life. Please feel free to share some tips or anything that could help.

submitted by /u/CubaLibre27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v3b9ny

No comments:

Post a Comment