Sunday, March 14, 2021

Is Alcohol Ok If It Fits In My Calories?

I know that CICO is what ultimately determines weight loss, but I have read so much about alcohol being bad for losing weight, that I wanted to double-check.

For example, yesterday it was finally warm out, and I was able to get some yardwork and car maintenance done. It would have been really nice to have a few beers in the backyard on a warm night, after working hard all day.

If I am able to fit a few beers into my 1500 calorie/day limit, does it matter if I drink a little alcohol on a Friday or Saturday night?

For example, 2 24-OZ Coors Light cans (I'm not picky about beer, and I'm a lightweight with alcohol- that's plenty for me) is 408 calories.

If I skipped my nightly 400 calories of weighed-out ice cream once in a while for a few beers, it doesn't matter- as long as I stay within my calorie limit (and make sure I'm getting enough protein)?

Aside from possibly some bloating/water retention the next day, CICO is all that matters, is that right? Obviously consuming alcohol is not ideal while trying to lose weight.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/RitaRepulsasDildo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NgFpKt

No comments:

Post a Comment