Thursday, March 4, 2021

Lost 40 then gained 10! Help!

I started my weight loss journey at 186 pounds and in 2 years got down to 145. All of this was done with calorie tracking. I had maintained 145 for about a year until I got my office job where I sit around all day and eat extra meals from stress and just not really having extra time for passions besides wanting to eat and go out for drinks with coworkers. I let go of my good habits and it’s become really hard for me to get back on track. I’ve gained 10 pounds over 6 months at this job and those 10 pounds have made the biggest decline in my confidence. Im pretty bummed but I know I can fix these habits. I thought maybe some fresh perspective or advice could help me so here’s a few questions: What would you try to make your eating schedule look like if you weren’t home for 10-10.5 hours of the day? Also does anyone have any tips on getting in more movement during your day with a desk job? Any other advice and tips you could offer on motivation or just weight loss in general would be very helpful😊 thank you for listening!

submitted by /u/beanscheme-1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bfC9bA

No comments:

Post a Comment