Thursday, March 4, 2021

Should I be concerned about my weight loss this week?

Hey everyone!

So I've been in a calorie deficit since January 1.. I've consistently lost about 1-1.5 pounds a week, I'm 5'2.5 and my start weight was 180. I've been eating around 1400-1500 calories with no intense exercise, just walking my dog for about an hour-ish daily!

Currently, I am sitting at 165. Now, this week has been weird... I've been dealing with some stomach issues, it's coming to that time of the month, BUT, I am down almost 5 pounds this week. I've been a little more snacky this week to supplement and upped the water, but still losing about 1/2- a pound each day.

Is this something I should be concerned about? Is this normal? I don't like things out of whack and I'm getting nervous.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/tulip369
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bmHCNX

No comments:

Post a Comment