Thursday, March 4, 2021

This Week Wasn’t Going Well Until I Thought I Looked Hot

I’m currently about 145 lbs and started at 155 in early December. I’m 5’ 2” and female.

So I was feeling pretty discouraged because my weight loss has been pretty slow in general mostly because I just can’t do the high deficit thing anymore. I don’t know, I’m just tired of being hungry, demonizing food, getting obsessive. So my only goal now is to eat below 1700 and even then I probably have a day a week I go over, but I usually average out between 1400-1600 cals a day per week. And yes and you can see, I lose a few pounds a month.

I’ve been working out just to be able to eat more food and get some strength because I’m also tired of needing people to help me carry everything. I’ve been doing some Beachbody programs (Barre Blend and now I’m on LIIFT4). I would do a 5k on one or two of the off days just because I really like running.

Anyways, so lots of NSV like building a better relationship with food, getting buff, better balance, and more endurance. But sometimes instead of seeing the 10 lbs I’ve lost, I just feel the 25-35 lbs weighing down on me. I don’t know why, but I just felt heavy this week. It messed up my run Wednesday because all I could think of is “you have to drag this fat body up the hill with you.” Like whoa, I thought we were past that? Where did that come from?

But today, I was dancing to some music I discovered (Mother by Danzig if you’re interested) and I felt kind of hot! Like I was checking myself out and finally like it clicked. I have been doing measurements, but I was only focusing on how my boobs and ass shrunk. But my stomach is flatter. Still some fat there, but it doesn’t just hang out anymore. And I can get low! Like reeeeal low. A lot more flexible too.

It was a good feeling and a nice reminder that I am doing the right thing and making the right changes. It might be slow, but the key is to find those good moments on the way down. Sorry for the hokey moral, but I feel like I can never end a post without an upside 👍

submitted by /u/OpalMagnus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qj8N0e

No comments:

Post a Comment