Thursday, March 4, 2021

Milestone On my Weight loss Journey.

SW: 365, CW: 238, GW: 195 Started August 2019 with a 4 month break early 2020. I have focused on calories in and calories out. I Exercise regularly. Anyone can do it you just have to make the choice and then stick with it for life. Weight has been my arch enemy my whole life. Once i understood the psychology of my weight loss struggle better i have had better success lowering it. I got an inexpensive tracking application for my phone and do my best to hold myself accountable.... I make mistakes but i just dust myself off and keep going. Those “mistakes” are just a moment in a longer journey that has to be for me A lifetime endeavor.

One of the biggest hurdles for me is when someone compliments my weight loss. It is a psychological subconscious trigger in my brain that i have won and you are finished. I have learned to not succumb to this trap. Tell them Thank-you but i haven’t accomplished my goal. Have a ways to go..

The second one for me is if i binge to say i quit Or say a screw it i might as well eat next day too i already screwed up the week.. it is falling back into old habits. And must be corrected asap.

Vegetables... lots of vegetables. Your snack foods are now veggies, and sometimes fruit.

Oh and take a multivitamin.. and drink water .

Sorry random thoughts

Ohh whats the goal you ask. I lost 1/3 of my total body weight... But i have a ways to go.

Wish me luck fellow losers!

Hope i inspire at least one person?!

submitted by /u/dumparoni
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ea892O

No comments:

Post a Comment