Thursday, March 11, 2021

only my thin friends have commented on my weight loss πŸ˜‚

It’s kind of funny. Everyone else in my life has said nothing, and I was feeling kind of down about it .... and now in the past 2 days my 2 thin friends have commented very positively!! πŸ˜‚

and I hate to say I care but it’s been a nice ego boost πŸ˜‚ I even saved one of the texts πŸ˜‚ (what am I, 12?)

I guess I understand because when I was obese I used to literally not see fat or thin or in between.... consciously blocking it out I suppose ?? And when people would talk about workouts or gyms or anything having to do with healthy diet I would literally back away and quit listening ! I still remember my thin friends talking about black coffee and me just laughing about how they would have to pry away my sugar and heavy cream in my coffee! (And here I am drinking black coffee 24-7)

For better or worse I think this “journey” has made me aware of .... how other people look !? Good or bad, it’s true!! Aaahhh

submitted by /u/tomatowaits
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rILaQ8

No comments:

Post a Comment