Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Please help me remember the paper towel effect is real.

Hello my favorite subreddit, decent amount of time no see. You all helped me lose nearly 70lbs after my first kid and I had been happily living at maintenance for 2.5 years.

Currently I’m 2 months post baby #2 and despite furious calorie counting and an abysmal appetite my entire pregnancy I weighed 180 lbs at the end of that pregnancy (up from 125). It appears I have a hormonal hex that causes such weight gain regardless of my efforts during pregnancy.

I’ve been strictly counting and working out as much as I can for three weeks now. Those efforts combined with what I lost before “trying” immediately after baby have me at 157lbs. The frustrating thing is that I don’t feel like I look any different.

I’m trying to remember that I felt this way last time until the last 10-15lbs. Trying to remember that the paper towel effect is very real and that fat comes off my most insecure places dead last but it will come off. Trying to ignore all the hateful women in my life that love to tell you that you’ll never lose the weight because they didn’t so obviously no one else ever can.

Anybody else in round two (or more) of weight loss and similarly frustrated? Would love someone to complain with ha.

Tldr: losing baby weight after baby two and can’t see progress. Trying to stay motivated anyway.

Stats for reference: F | 29 | 5’9” | SW: 180lbs | CW: 157lbs. | GW: 125lbs.

submitted by /u/Zohmygahh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u3yS5R

No comments:

Post a Comment