Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Feeling Hopeless

5’7 F 212lbs and feeling super hopeless.

Iv been counting calories, eating healthy salads with fruits and nuts, drinking water with tea here and there. And just... nothing. It’s been 3 months. I started at 220lbs but lost 10lbs in the first month of January doing literally the exact same thing as I’m doing now. Now my weight fluctuates so heavily even though I haven’t changed anything.

I know I’m starting my period soon so I might be like 2 or 3 pounds heavier but that literally just puts me back to the weight I started at beginning of last month. This is my probable 3rd-4th time on a weight loss journey and I told myself this was it. But I’m so miserable. If I had any kind of progress I’d feel better. I do mess up here and there with overeating but never by like 1k calories - usually it’s 100-300cal over or even less and I’m currently eating 1450cal. So it’s not even that bad to watch.

I’m so sad and feel like giving up so badly. I won’t but I feel so awful. Like calorie counting makes me so sad. It makes me feel like I’m not normal and sometimes looking at the food I’ve eaten in a day makes me want to cry.

I just don’t have the motivation other than wanting to feel beautiful. I’m truly so depressed about this.

submitted by /u/lolaidaka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3riYCZO

No comments:

Post a Comment