Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Top heavy petite Asian

Hello r/loseit, Asian Indian, 48F, 5 feet 2 inches.

I lost around 30+ pounds purely by cooking at home (thanks covid) and walking very slowly inside my spare bedroom (minimum 7 miles per day) again thanks to Covid. Took me exactly one year.

Started walking to deal with some personal stuff (nothing big but lockdown made some stuff bubble up in my mind) as walking was calming and fell in love that I continued walking. Weight loss was not the initial goal. Current weight is 118 pounds.

Legs seem very toned but my upper body looks very big now. I look funny when I wear skinny jeans. LOL. Unable to go to gym but own a pair of dumbbells. Is there an exercise that I can do to reduce my upper body?

Another thing is, when I see myself in the mirror, I don’t look like / feel like I have lost any weight at all and never took any pictures this entire year as I never dressed up and roamed around the house in lounge pants with drawstrings. Realised that I had lost weight only when I tried some pants before deciding to donate (konmari) and realised that they got loose

Totally ignorant when it comes to different exercises. Please suggest some exercises that a woman closer to 50 can do without tearing a ligament. Scared to do high intensity activities as I don’t want to visit hospitals now.

submitted by /u/MyRedditUsername1010
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3rgEpny

No comments:

Post a Comment