Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Is anyone else dealing with how to shed 2020 obesity?

So, I was a healthy weight most of my life, through my 20s, until turning 30. Then, I just seemed to gain and gain. Finally, in December of 2020, I realized I’m in an obese BMI. I’m a 34yoF w/out kids, so I can’t use pregnancy gain or stress over child caring as an excuse. I definitely became less active, going from walking 15,000 steps a day in a city to ~2,000 currently. I was in an obese BMI range at the start of this year (32). I’m now down to an overweight range (29) w/ IF, CICO via Noom, and therapy. I’m cheering on everyone going through this on bc it is not easy. What other advice do y’all have for the psychological adjustment necessary for sustained weight loss?

submitted by /u/SnooShortcuts1675
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ckYTYl

No comments:

Post a Comment