Wednesday, March 24, 2021

No loss on second week of dieting

Hi all! New here as you can tell from the title.

I've got a lot of weight to lose ~50lbs.

I started taking meal replacement shakes for breakfast and lunch and having one meal at dinner time. I end each day on under 1200 calories.

The first week I lost a whopping 6lbs but this last week the scales didn't budge at all. I know weight loss isn't linear but I was expecting to even have a little loss on the second week so I'm feeling a little disheartened.

I'm still gonna keep pushing through for at least 6 weeks to see how it's going as so far I like the shakes and find it easy to plan around with my lifestyle and avoid mindless snacking and eating.

I just wondered if this had happened to anyone else?

submitted by /u/Hummusforever
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31d37L1

No comments:

Post a Comment