Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Weight loss is driving me nuts

So I (21F sw:181lb cw:172lb) started a new birth control recently after a long break from any kind of pill and I hate it. My weight loss was slow before but despite being in a deficit and exercising I’ve gain ten pounds over the last week, taking me from 162lb to 172lb so quickly.

Safe to say I’m devastated over it. And I’m not one to lie to myself about how much I’m eating. I noticed the scale start to tick up and decided to keep a closer eye on my food. I weigh and track every ingredient, I know exactly how many calories I’ve been consuming and I’ve gained ten fucking pounds. I make sure I eat about 1200-1400 calories per day, I walk at minimum 10,000 steps, I workout three times a week and I run 5km 3/4 times a week too. I’m disciplined and very no bullshit (I made a commitment to make it a lifestyle change and not a diet plan) and I just don’t understand. I’m doing everything right and by the book, and I feel like shit. I don’t know what else I can do. It’s taken me three months to lose just over 15lbs, but with how I’m burning calories I should be losing double that. Eating well and exercising made me feel so good for a while, not I’m just bloated 24/7 feeling sick and tired and miserable, and my run times are getting slower and slower.

Does anyone have experience with hormones fucking with your weight? I’m at a real loss and it’s hit me way harder than I thought it would. My friend tells me not to beat myself up about it, but it’s hard not to when I’ve been sticking to doing everything correct and it seems like I’m playing by different rules.

submitted by /u/angryneeple
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d5Urf5

No comments:

Post a Comment