Monday, March 8, 2021

Weight Loss Help/Tips

Hi guys i’m just looking for tips/help. Please point me in the right direction if i’m in the wrong group!

-I’m 20, F, 5’6, 160 pounds.

-i would like to loose 15 or so pounds before summer.

-i’m pretty bottom heavy but still would like my arms to be a little thinner, but i’m sure they will thin out once i begin to loose the weight.

-I also do not think i eat enough during the day and that’s why i have gained so much, because when i would eat it would be fast food.

-I don’t drink sodas

-i just got a gym membership and w will speed-walk/run for about 30 minutes, then follow a 25 min or so video that day for core, legs, arms. (i alternate). i have been going for over a week now 3-4 times a week

-i do not like chicken, i’m not vegetarian, just don’t like chicken haha, so i try to get my protein thru shakes with added peanut butter

-i’m just nervous i will not see the results i want because i’m not doing something correctly and will get discouraged

any tips? thanks in advance(:

submitted by /u/mochi0602
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qyKn2F

No comments:

Post a Comment