Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Weight loss stalls can be so frustrating!

Hey everyone! I need some peace of mind. I have lost 14lb since the start of December. I am 29F 5ft2 sw:203 cw:189 gw:150. I eat 1450 calories a day and have been honestly and religiously tracking this. I weigh everything and try to drink at least 3L a day. For the past three weeks my weight has not budged an inch. I have had some NSV’s recently like fitting into trousers and dresses I haven’t for ages so I know there is definitely progress. I have one of those scales that does loads of body measurements and I know that they aren’t exactly accurate however there is some indication my body fat has decreased over those weeks. For exercise I try to get 10000 steps a day through dog walking. I just need to know I am doing the right thing and if anyone has any words of wisdom which might help get me through this stall! Also do you think it is a stall or could I be going wrong somewhere? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/lilhep91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eqs3GA

No comments:

Post a Comment