Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Think there is something wrong with my body.

Hi everyone, I’ve been working out for 8 weeks now, 7 days a week. My workouts are usually 30 mins of strength training and 30 minutes of HIIT training on my peloton. In the last 54 days I have had around 6 rest days, some of which were active recovery (going for a long work or a leisure cycle or some yoga). I was sick with sinusitis and still worked out.

In this time I’ve eaten between 1700-2000 calories, the past 3 weeks have been closer to 2000 calories because I’m getting kind of annoyed with everything and I’m adopting a little bit of a fuck it mentality because I’m frustrated.

In this time I have definitely gotten stronger, I am beating personal bests, I’ve developed mad determination but I haven’t achieved ANY fat loss. I have some silly body fat scale (we know how inaccurate those things can be), I have apparently lost 3% body fat, gained 3kg of muscle and my visceral fat has gone down from 10 to 7. The scale has shifted from 82 to 80.5 in 8 weeks. Not even 4lbs? All these stats sound great but my waist measurement has not changed by one inch and I still look exactly the same, I feel stronger and I am breaking personal records but my body has not changed.

I’m only trying to lose the last 10kg and with intense daily exercise my maintenance cals should be around 2500, even in my “bad” 2k cal day should still result in a deficit. Im very endowed in the boob area which does feel a little lighter but apart from that nothing has changed even with all my hard work and I’m now getting to a really dark place. I didn’t even have the initial fast weight loss people get, what is wrong with my body?

I’m on the brink of pulling my hair out and I know there are some really knowledgable people in this community. My stats are 22F, 80.5kg, 174cm (5’8.5). BFP: 26.6%. BMI is 26. Bone mass is Waist is 33 inches. Trying to lose 10kg of fat the right way which is why I’m making sure I’m doing strength to maintain/gain muscle while I lose fat. Sick and tired

submitted by /u/lilbiscoff
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3l2Zalp

No comments:

Post a Comment