Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Big plateau, still following CICO

Hey everyone! I’ve been following this subreddit for awhile but I’ve never made a post. I’m really struggling with a weight loss plateau and I need help.

Background:

I’ve been on a weight loss journey since about august when I was at my heaviest of 211lbs. I’ve since gotten down to 195lbs but I haven’t been able to drop past that. I’ve been doing CICO Since august and I have been tracking all my calories and I work out 7 days a week (combo of HIIT and strength training) but my weight stopped dropping in February and hasn’t moved much since.

At first I was eating 1300-1400 and then I bumped it up to 1600-1700 to match up with my training intensity and so I don’t feel drained while working out. Should I drop my calories back down?

I’m a 21 year old female and my height is 5’9

I’ve seen visual changes and I’ve continued to drop inches but I’m stressed as to why the scale isn’t moving like it was in the beginning, my goal weight is 155-165.

I’d appreciate any advice on weightloss plateaus and what to do to break them

submitted by /u/queendee00
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38t9E8l

No comments:

Post a Comment