Wednesday, March 10, 2021

M22 - I've lost weight but I still have gynecomastia/man-boobs. Help?

Hi everyone. About since I hit early puberty, I've been overweight and had gynecomastia/man-boobs. I had gained a lot more weight up around the pandemic, but eventually started to go on a diet and lose it around August. I'm about 6'4-6'5 tall, and I used to weight 270 pounds, but now I'm down to 216, which is still overweight but still pretty good. I'd still like to lose a little more weight, but I feel much happier with myself and my body. Still, despite losing weight on a lot of areas on my body, I still have man-boobs. When I look up how to get rid of them, most websites just say "lose weight". I haven't really been working out as a part of my weight loss, just eating way better and losing weight because of that. Would getting onto a workout regiment that focuses on burning chest fat in addition to continuing to lose weight fix my problem, or do you think it might be best to see a doctor and see if I just need to get surgery?

tl;dr, I've lost 50 pounds since August and feel much better about my body image, but still have man-boobs which are really crushing my spirits. What can/should I do about it?

submitted by /u/burneraccount1247
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OlYxaz

No comments:

Post a Comment