Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Update: Almost 10 pounds down!

Hey all!

I'm F18 5'3(160cm) SW:177(80kg) CW:169 lb(77kg) GW: 125 lb(57kg) and I am super excited to say this because in the past 2 months, I've dropped almost 10 pounds. I think that's really cool, and I'm super excited to keep going on this weight loss journey. I'm really, really glad to be out of the 170s because that was stressing me out big time, but I'm even more glad that I'm able to get into the 150s in a couple of months.

Here's what I did: (to fill the word count)

I eat 1350 calories a day and don't cut any foods out of my meals. I eat plenty of sweets and carbs, but I probably should raise my protein because that's low. I don't really exercise except for a walk once a week, but I'm planning on exercising more when my weight is lower so that I don't look skinny-fat and tone up. I'm also planning on cutting down to 1200 calories when I hit 155 pounds by cutting out my 150 calorie breakfast and eating everything else the same way.

I always feel like I'm not going to lose weight when I'm full, but I'm happy to note that even on my calorie budget, I get plenty full, and I'm still losing weight.

Best of luck to everyone!

submitted by /u/snizmo2
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3v9lnTj

No comments:

Post a Comment