Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Appetite Control and Wellbutrin. I hope I’m not breaking any rules by asking this. 24/F/233.4

Hi everyone;

I’m relatively new here and was curious if anyone has experience with sustained weight loss on Wellbutrin. Wellbutrin is an anti-depressant, and I’ve noticed that it helps suppress my appetite (not hunger) so I can make healthy choices in eating. Combined with actually eating healthy and moderate movement, I’ve lost almost 40 pounds since the new year and I’m proud of that.

I do have a tiny worry that if I’m ever taken off Wellbutrin that the cravings will come back. Admittedly though, there has been no discussion between my PCP and me about a timeline for getting off the medication. Does anyone have any experience with managing appetite when you’re taken off this medicine?

submitted by /u/Oragami-Hot-Sauce
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38tla3D

No comments:

Post a Comment