Saturday, March 13, 2021

What to celebrate (besides what I look like) so far 75 days in

30f / SW 310 / CW 281.8 / GW 137

I’ve been on my weight loss journey for 75 days so far. I’ve lost 28.2 pounds which is objectively really good because it’s more than the 2lbs/week recommendation.. but the thing you definitely can’t tell by looking at me. My before and now pictures look the same and I haven’t changed clothing sizes yet. However! That doesn’t mean there haven’t been changes. I wanted to share some of the things that have changed besides from looks:

  • Easier to bend over when I’m sitting and lift my leg up to get my shoes on
  • Easier to bend over when I’m standing to get my pants on, don’t need to be seated to do it
  • Easier to fit on my patio chairs
  • Easier to walk up the stairs
  • Twisting motions feel less restricted
  • Wedding ring is looser
  • Able to tolerate “lite” foods and sugar sweetener alternatives
  • Able to eat vegetables without smothering them with ranch lol
  • I can actually appreciate the differences in taste between the different vegetables and now I don’t think they all taste the same anymore
  • It’s easier to sit up without using my arms to prop myself up in bed, and it’s easier to get in and out of bed

Thanks for reading 😊

submitted by /u/292to137
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30FbsH9

No comments:

Post a Comment