Saturday, March 13, 2021

It's demoralizing to have lost this much weight and still have a belly

This is only a complaint post, you're not going to find any motivating positivity here. I started losing weight almost two years ago. In that time I've only lost about 30-ish lbs.

I've done the math and I've lost an average of .80 lbs a week since I started counting it with a scale. I currently weigh 183 lbs and still have a flabby bell, love handles and a large butt.

I'm starting to realize that I will probably have a decent amount of loose skin when I finally get down to the size I want. It kinda feels unfair but I did it to myself. I got sad, allowed myself to become obese and now I have to deal with the consequences forever. -- The real reason this is demoralizing though, is because weight loss actually takes a lot of mental effort. Most days I do not eat enough to really even feel good. If I even have anything below maintenence I start to feel bad, and I do not feel like exercising if I have not eaten decently, I just want to drop to the floor.

It will probably be another two years at this rate until I hit my target weight. I wish reality were more motivating.

submitted by /u/Independent-Orchid93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lclU28

No comments:

Post a Comment