Saturday, March 13, 2021

How do you determining basal metabolic rate /maintainace calories after weight loss significant then gain?

(M 34 6,4 - sw 280 gw 240 ) In 2017 I went from 270 to about 215 in a few months.it was super easy, bearly an inconvience and I stayed for about 2 years. fast forward 3 years an I'm 280 granted I have alot more muscle than before so it's not so bad.

either way I have been counting calories N aim for 2800 calories as my maintainace is supposed to be about 3200 calories. been doing this for about 2 months however I don't think it's working for me as I don't feel or look all that different. this is alot harder than the last time an I am actually eating less than in 2017.

my question is my basal metabolic rates based on my lowest weight 215 lb instead of my current weight or should I set my maintainable to my goal weight ?

tried looking it up online but no definitive answers. anyone had any previous experiences like this?

submitted by /u/tagrei06
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vnkOFp

No comments:

Post a Comment