Friday, March 5, 2021

Wondering what your cardio/resistance training ratio sweet spot is?

I'm figuring that this is highly personal, but what cardio/resistance training (if you do both) ratio worked for you when you found that you were really dropping the weight/inches? What kind of workouts are/were you doing and what's the breakdown like, say, in a week? What made it sustainable for you? What is/was your hunger/appetite like when doing your workout sweet spot ratio?

Oh, and yes, this is assuming that you have nutrition in check. :)

I'm just curious as I'm in the process of fine-tuning my workout program. For a year or so, I've just been trying to get two days of resistance training (both full-body, spaced out within the week), with two to three days of cardio (swimming, running, spinning) in a week. Right now, I'm wondering whether to adjust it, like, more resistance training, or more cardio. I'll definitely be researching more about it as I finetune my fitness goals as well (like, not just considering weight loss but what I want to achieve with my body, strength/skills-wise too.) But I'm just really curious about what everyone who already has reasonable skin in the game (aka have already been working out for a while) thinks/does.

Hope I'm making sense, English isn't my first language. Hi!

submitted by /u/jijiblue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38egHl9

No comments:

Post a Comment