Saturday, July 10, 2021

22 pounds away from my ideal weight (BMI of 21), but have some massive man boobs. Is this normal?

To give my stats first, I'm 19M, currently 207 pounds, height of 6'3". Started off my weight loss journey at around 263 pounds, so I'm beyond happy to have lost so much weight.

I've seen a huge change in the size of my stomach, and I've felt a change in the size of my ass and thighs since clothes that were too tight for me before, now are way too big for me. But one thing hasn't changed, and that's my man boobs. I'm still 22 pounds away from my ideal weight, but I'm almost entering the health category of the BMI scale, and I'm wondering if having man boobs that stick out around 3-4cm from my chest, and this hasn't changed much at all over the course of my weight loss, is really normal being so close to my ideal weight? I had a friend who had around the same weight loss as me, but he became much much thinner in that period than me, who's still a little bit chonky. Also still have quite a bit of fat in my arms and thighs, but that doesn't bother me as much as my man boobs.

Thanks everyone, sorry if the question was badly structured.

submitted by /u/throwaway675865
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AZBiXt

No comments:

Post a Comment