Friday, July 9, 2021

Advice and Help on Losing Fat (F22, 5'6, 188lbs)

Hi everyone,

I need some help/guidance on how to lose some fat. Unfortunately, even though in 188, I feel like I look much larger. I have been on a weight loss journey for a while, over a year now and have lost 55lbs since last March. This weight was lost mainly last year from March to July eating a measly 700 calories a day and walking 3 miles in 2 hours at my own pace around my neighborhood. I have been very lax with it ever since (maintaining without really trying). I signed up for a gym a few weeks ago and have been going 5 days a week, mainly doing cardio burning around 500 calories from incline training. (I've had little energy or motivation to weight lift...I want to change this.) I've been eating around 1200 calories, a little less most days and a little more a few days. I'm getting back into fasting as well. Anyway, I've been weighing myself and taking measurements and not much has changed. Last year I lost like 5lbs in 2 weeks...I've lost nothing. I'd love to lose some fat by mid September for a trip I'm going on. I'll be in my first bikini that I bought today and want to wow my boyfriend. Any tips on what to eat, drink, or exercises I should do to reduce some pudge?

Tl;dr: got a vacation coming up in mid September and want to look fire. Haven't lost weight after going to gym and watching what I eat + fasting. Want advice on how to kickstart fat loss.

submitted by /u/dollyg3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wq1wPa

No comments:

Post a Comment