Friday, July 9, 2021

How to get through that last leg of weight loss?

Hey everyone, I'm 5ft 6, 26, female, started at 180lb and made it down to 151lb since March, as expected the last few weeks it's really starting to slow down. I know it doesn't matter as long as its gradually coming off but having initially had more significant losses at the start and fairly consistent 1.5lb every week for the last month or two give or take the odd week where it didn't move.

Now I'm finding I'm only just about able to lose a pound a week if that, which I know makes sense for my height and weight now so I'm not expecting it to increase as I know it's not realistic or safe to be losing 2lb a week at this weight.

While I wait for the last 10-15lb to come off over the next two or so months, does anyone have any tips for not getting discouraged and eating junk? It does feel a bit easier right now to get take out or junk, especially as it's really warm where I am right now and its been a stressful and tiring month for me, interviews, new job, driving lessons, tests, new car... just loads on the go so it's been even easier to cave and get shitty food. I don't feel too hard on myself for that, but it has probably left me retaining lots of water weight from all the salt along with hitting maintenance calories, this is all fine and just part of life and I didn't go mad eating over my maintenance, but it hasnt helped how slow my progress has been lately.

Any tips for riding out the long last leg of the journey and not feeling dishearten or annoyed/bored or tempted to eat more junk?

submitted by /u/xhayleyquinnx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T3iOnG

No comments:

Post a Comment