Friday, July 9, 2021

Feeling a little bit stuck

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the amazing posts - they really keep me motivated!

So I've been stuck in my head about something the past few days and thought some of you might be able to help.

I am a 29 year old female, 168cm tall and I currently weigh 121.5kg. My starting weight at the beginning of June 2021 was 125.5kg. This time is basically the first time I've ever managed to clean up my diet and try and adopt a healthy lifestyle. I think I've been doing pretty well - I track everything meticulously in myfitnesspal and I'm currently eating between 1400-1500 calories a day and my TDEE is around 2300 (I've been using the spreadsheet from this subreddit to track weight loss and calories to get the TDEE).

The first few weeks were good and I lost about 1kg a week which I was super excited about but for the past 2 weeks the scale literally hasn't moved and it's freaking me out because I've been eating much healthier, especially the last 2 weeks, sometimes even ending up below my calories because I was full and starting to work out more but now nothing.

I weigh at the same time every day and it's just not going down - some days it even goes up a bit 🙈

I'm just feeling so demotivated right now because I have so much more to lose (over 40kg at least) and if it's stalling now, I'm kind of just worried how I'm going to do the rest.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone had any advice.

Sorry for the long past and thanks in advance ☺️

submitted by /u/sammismoochie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UDFz21

No comments:

Post a Comment