Sunday, July 11, 2021

Advice on weight loss plateau

Hi all!

I am M/28/5’10/214 lbs, I eat around 1800 calories and have been doing so for the past 7 months. I’ve lost around 50 pounds so far just by calorie counting and weighing my food and the regular stuff. Currently eating around 200 grams of protein.

Since I’ve started working out as of June, this includes 3 day weights and 3 days cardio, I have not been able to lose any weight. The diet has stayed the same and nothing has happened since beginning exercise.

What is going on? I still weigh my food and accurately log my foods, including sauces and such but no budging. I would like to break this plateau to reach my goal weight of 190.

Any advice on what’s going on and how to get out of this plateau?

Thanks for any and all feedback!

submitted by /u/ActuallyTonyStark
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k27wLw

No comments:

Post a Comment