Saturday, July 17, 2021

An Accountability post to motivate myself (and maybe even others! :p)

Hello there again. I posted here a year or so back, and now im back. I (16F) gained back a portion of the weight I lost. I had weighed myself at the doctors a month or two back and I was at 72kg, which meant I had gained back 3-4 kg kg in the span of 3 months. I weighed myself again today, and I’m back at a 74. Gained back another 2 kilos. As a human who is 164cm approximately, this makes my BMI at around a 27 Something. A while back, I had gone down to a BMI of a 25 and my weight had been the closest it had ever been to healthy, around 66-67 kg. After final exams at school and just mental health shit I’m back to where I started. I want to make this post mainly for accountability’s sake. I don’t want to be back to my obese 12 year old self. I have let go of myself, and I have stopped caring about my health, but now I want to be back at it. I don’t want to feel like I’m loosing my teen years to just sitting around thinking about food and being insecure. I plan to go to the gym with a friend. I’ve been going calorically overboard these past few months, without the necessary body movement to fix that. I’ve been snacking on junk and i just have been feeling gross. This is it folks. I really want to make this work. I wanna come out of this with healthy coping mechanisms. I want to come out of this feeling like myself. I want to look at myself in the mirror and say, “hey this person is me”, and feel like this person is the best version of myself and not some random impostor. And for all those worried about my age and weight loss , Someone posted useful ressources a while back, my parents and my doctor knows about my weight loss and my doctor adamantly supports it! I got PCOS which explains partially why I struggle with weight too. I also go to therapy. This isn’t something out of the blue and destructive. I wanna make this work and come out of this feeling like the best version of me possible! Thank you all for the support and kind comments I got a year ago. They were not in vein. But I’m back and hopefully this time I’m better and stronger!

submitted by /u/MeMeSadBlob
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3illgyr

No comments:

Post a Comment