Saturday, July 17, 2021

pretty far along weight loss journey, someone please inform me on loose skin.

hiya guys, I recently made another post where I switched out soda for water and I’m still going strong! I know I’ve lost a bit of weight (while not having a scale) since i’m down about 4-5 sizes.

recently I’ve gotten really worried about loose skin. I’m only 19, so it’s not like many people my age would have that and I’m sure some wouldn’t even understand it entirely. I started around 235lbs, and I’m not sure what I’m at currently but I’d bet it’s under 200lbs at least.

thankfully I have a supportive boyfriend so I’m not too worried about romantic relationships with my loose skin, but moreso I don’t think I’ll like how I look even after I’ve lost the weight because I’ll still have the loose skin.

so can anyone educate and hopefully ease me up a little bit? I’m sure younger people can have loose skin but is it as common? what if I’m not loosing hundreds of pounds, how much does it take? like going from 235 to 160?

thank you for any advice you can offer. I know this isn’t a reason to turn back on my weight loss, but it’s something I just can’t get off my brain right now and it’s really doing me in, thanks again. ❤️

submitted by /u/Alyshock18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3imWJsK

No comments:

Post a Comment