Saturday, July 17, 2021

Weight loss plateu

I am 19 years old and I’m 5’7 roughly 176 pounds I started at 215 lbs at the beginning of the year and went on keto for a few months and I lost about 10 pounds but I’m assuming it was all water weight I have been off keto for roughly 3 months and now I’m just counting calories I try to stay around 1500 calories per day and I exercise every single day, my weight loss was going great and then I started to jog on the treadmill instead of going for 3 mile walks because I figured I would burn more calories, I have been on the treadmill for about a week now while on a calorie deficit but I’m not losing almost any weight if anything I’m gaining weight, could this be because I’m building muscle? Or what could it be because it is very demotivating.

submitted by /u/Nsundo10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ev8WKN

No comments:

Post a Comment