Monday, July 5, 2021

Any advice to get back into a weight loss routine?

Hi all, this is my first post here and I’m just looking for a little advice :)

My weight has fluctuated between 145-150 lbs between the ages of 15-22, all the while I was trying too hard to be in a caloric deficit and always wishing I could just lose a few extra pounds (unsuccessfully). Well, once covid hit I pretty much had enough time on my hands to make losing weight my full time job and I was doing zoom hiit workouts once a day, tracking and eating about 1400-1600 calories a day, going on long walks with my dog, and getting plenty of sleep each night. I lost about 15lbs in 3 months and have actually been able to keep it off! Once I started working full time though, I got out of the swing of things and haven’t lost any more weight, leaving me feeling really good in my skin but I don’t feel like I’ve reached my fitness goals that I’ve always longed for.

So, what would you all suggest I start doing to get back into a weight loss mindset? I felt like it was hard at the beginning of my weight loss journey but once I was in a routine it was actually a lot easier so I’d love to get back into a routine like that. Where should I start?

For reference I am 23years old, female, 5’4”, 134lbs, 24.1%BF, and love weightlifting. My goal would be to lose max 10 more pounds before embarking on an official bulk.

submitted by /u/maegfalk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ysQSbE

No comments:

Post a Comment