Monday, July 5, 2021

I have been losing the same 5 lbs for the past year

Short female, 5'1", age 26, 145 lbs. Guys, I need some motivation and tips. I have lost then gained the same 5 lbs back twice in 1 year. The year before I lost 5lbs and kept it off, but I'm struggling with this new milestone. Starting weight was 150 in 2019, then went to 145 in 2020, and then yoyo between 140 -145 2020 to present.

I have been doing CICO mostly and trying to incorporate some more exercise and walking. I have an office job and have never loved exercising. I average 1500 -1700 calories a day. So weight loss is slow for me generally.

I try to stay motivated and remind myself that I have made progress, but it's just so hard when the scale doesnt move.

submitted by /u/JunipLove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3AEfArR

No comments:

Post a Comment