Monday, July 5, 2021

Started weight loss journey on 3rd but I dont think I am doing it right.

So for a preface: I am 173.2 cm and 102.8 kg's. (226.6lbs)

I started on 3rd with a plan: No more snacks, exercise 2 times a day, walk atleast 5000 steps.

I tried to do pushups, but couldnt do a single one, also did it improperly so my muscle near clavicle hurts. Planks are hard and I sometimes just give up even if I am not tired.

I do about 40 squats and about 30 jump squats a day, it hurts my thighs when doing continously.

I constantly want to eat some snacks and get hungry after 2.5 hrs of a meal.

Can someone please give some advice how to go properly about this? I know I havent framed my post properly, so if anyone has any question please ask and I will answer.

submitted by /u/WantTolose20
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3qOiNR5

No comments:

Post a Comment