Monday, July 5, 2021

Fell off the wagon and gained a third of my loss back

So I thought I’d cracked the secret to weight loss (IF, CICO and some workouts). I lost approx 45lbs but then for the past few months (with the easing of lockdown) I fell off the wagon. For a while, I loosened up a bit and maintained and then I started gaining again. I stopped weighing myself and suddenly I’m 14lbs up again. I’m not surprised, I knew I was gaining again and I started to feel uncomfortable in clothes and just generally bigger again. I’m so frustrated in myself as I would likely have reached my goal weight by now (or been a hell of a lot closer).

Starting the process again today. Any tips to keep me on the wagon, especially as life is getting back to normal and I’m going out for drinks/dinners which I was obviously doing a lot less of previously

submitted by /u/fantababy9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hhNESX

No comments:

Post a Comment