Sunday, July 4, 2021

Breakfast: to skip or not to skip?

Hi! I’m 20F and am currently on a weight loss/health journey. I eat around 1200 calories a day (short woman things) but generally prefer to eat larger meals instead of multiple small meals and snacks per day. I’ve found that frequent eating is an overeating trigger for me, so I stay out of the kitchen until it’s mealtime. However, it can be hard to fit three larger meals into 1200 calories, even if I stick to low caloric density foods.

So, my question is, would skipping breakfast be a good idea? This would allow me to have a larger lunch and dinner, and I’ve heard that intermittent fasting (which would be 8pm-12pm for me if I skipped breakfast) can help with weight management. But, I’ve also heard the opposite - that people who eat breakfast are more likely to lose weight and that it’s better to eat in the morning for energy and metabolism.

I plan to try it for a week and see how I feel, but I’m curious to hear others’ experience and which they prefer! :)

submitted by /u/whatsupyouguys
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2UlTWb8

No comments:

Post a Comment