Sunday, July 4, 2021

20 more lbs to go!!!

I just weighed in at 240.8 lbs , my starting weight after the gyms opened back up was 320 lbs.

I went on vacation last month, so I haven't weighed myself for almost 2 months. I was 265 lbs when I last checked. I'm happy with my results. I'm hoping to join the century club in late August, but mid/late September feels more realistic.

I'm able to fit into an L shirt comfortably and I'm currently getting rid of my former obese clothes. I've been working out in my 2XL shirts, but no more!

My current frustrations is not being able to help more people with their weight loss journey, but I keep reminding myself that I still haven't reached my current goal. It took me years to get to this point, so I have to keep reminding myself that every failure brings a person closer to success if they keep trying. We are all operating on our time and I would like my thoughts and actions to respect that.

submitted by /u/shokaru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hB6pj6

No comments:

Post a Comment