Saturday, July 10, 2021

Dealing with Unforeseen Health Limitations

M, 21, 6’2, 220 (starting weight 235)

Hello, I’ve been lifting weights, tracking my macros and eating properly for the past two months in an attempt to lose weight and change my body and it had been showing actual results!

Just recently, I had a complication with my second COVID vaccine dosage which resulted in me being diagnosed with myopericarditis and as a result unable to do anything physically straining, including lifting weights for 6 months.

Not gonna lie this whole ordeal has hit me pretty hard and has left me frustrated as I feel like I’ll just see all of my progress from the past couple months be wiped away. How did you guys deal with a challenge similar to mine without being able to work out for a period of time?

Is there anything that I could do to continue my weight loss progress without lifting weights? Any diet plans that would be recommended for a situation like mine? Thanks!

submitted by /u/baconboy1261
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yKFyrH

No comments:

Post a Comment