Tuesday, July 13, 2021

feeling discouraged and im only 10lbs from my goal

I'm feeling so discouraged that i just want to give up. this all seems pointless. I'm 10 lbs from my healthy bmi but I'm struggling. I come to reddit seeking support and I feel like a lot of people just want to argue instead. I posted about looking for support after someone made my weight loss awkward and i just get a bunch of responses saying im not fat. the messed up parts is that everyone on there before this was saying that i look big for my height/weight and im still gonna have a ton of body fat when i reach my goal weight. multiple people told me i needed to re evaluate my goal and make a new one. lot of people saying the scale must be wrong or i need to get checked by a doctor. i recently posted asking if it was possible i had body dysmorphia and my brain hadnt caught up yet, and everyone said no that i did not have it and still looked fat. but when i said i thought i was mis treated for being fat, people gave me a hard time . maybe it was true, maybe it wasnt. but the thing is, i asked for support and all i got was people telling me that im wrong and saying i dont look fat after telling me in every other thread that i do.

i have progress pics in my profile. i dont need people to sugar coat it and lie to me. so all of a sudden im gonna look a lot thinner when i lose 10 lbs? i felt much better when people were honest instead of telling me to see something that i dont see. i even posted a thread asking if it was possible i had dysmorphia and everyone said no, you're just still fat. so when i complain about possibly being mistreated and then told im good as far as my weight goes, it goes against everything else people have already told me on reddit and in real life. i know im fat cause people on here keep pointing out that i dont look right for my height/weight, yet when i ask for support, people just told me i was wrong this time and look fine when i dont according to everyone else online and my family and friends. no one in my real life believes me when i told them how much weight i lost and i have to step on a scale for them to prove it. i had to post progress pics on here because people didnt believe me. thats fine. but dont lie and say i look close to my bmi when i dont. sorry this was long. spiraling out here.

submitted by /u/applepuddin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ySEUbH

No comments:

Post a Comment