Sunday, July 4, 2021

Feeling Discouraged

Hi all, Im a 23 year old female. For most of my life, I've weighed around 135. Last year, I got into nursing school. Because I was stressed alot, I started eating to cope. I ate alot of fast food and long story short, I gained 25 lbs in a year and a half. Right now, I am 160, and I am feeling very discouraged. I have a problem with being really tempted with fast food. In June, I became more serious about my health, got a gym membership, and dramatically cut down on the amount of fast food I ate. (I used to eat out almost every other day). I also got myself a 64 oz water bottle so I increased my water intake. In June, I ate out probably once every 2 weeks. I also started working out 45-50 minutes 6x a week. I'm feeling discouraged because I've lost little to no weight. When I go on the scale, it just keeps fluctuating between 158-160. I really thought I had lost more weight because I worked so hard. I'm feeling discouraged but I guess I have to remind myself that this will take time. I think im done with the scale. I weigh myself once a week but the thing is I get discouraged if I don't lose weight. My goal is to get down to 123, so it would be a weight loss of 35 lbs. Ideally, I would like to lose this weight by the end of this year or by Jan of next year. I'm tired of feeling unhealthy and uncomfortable in my own skin. This week, I did mess up by eating more fast food because I was discouraged. I was sad and honestly just gave into eating bad. However, I'm getting right back on track tommorow. I want to lead a healthy life and be an example for my future patients, so I cannot give up. Any encouragement or tips would be appreciated. :)

submitted by /u/nerd978
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hhdzdu

No comments:

Post a Comment